I'm starting a new feature on my blog called:
It will appear every Monday. I hear lots of good ideas all the time and thought it would be fun to share them. So here is the first installment--this time you get TWO good ideas!!
#1 When Josh and Andrea visited recently I participated in their family scripture study. After they finish reading, they all sing the Primary song for the month. (This month it is "The Church of Jesus Christ.") For those with Primary age children this is a great way for them to learn and review a song they will be singing in the Program. It helped them end their scripture reading on an uplifiting note!!
#2 Since we are studying the Old Testmant in Gospel Doctrine this year, I have found it helpful to use this manual along with my reading. It has so many wonderful helps and insights. This manual and others can be found online at:



1 comment:
All great ideas! I especially love those SS manuals! Hey, I have an question for you to use as a great idea. What is the best way to keep a regular journal? Typed on the computer? handwritten? 3 ring binder? spiral notebooks? something you carry with you to have handy all the time??? HELP! Any successful good ideas out there?
Post a Comment