Friday, April 23, 2010

Can't Eat Just One!

It's time to reveal another one of my secret addictions! 
It's been very bad this Spring.  I have really had trouble controlling myself.

  Here is some of my bad behavior connected with this addiction:

1) Never stop at eating just one

2) Do it behind Dan's back

3) Save the best ones for myself

4) When I do eat them in public, gobble them up quickly

5) Have even taken some away from my granddaughter:
"That one is too big for you, Hannah."

6) Start eating them before I even get in the house

What is the source of this horrible addictive behavior?  What do I eat in large amounts that would even amaze my own mother?  What is causing me to lose control?  Chocolate? Chips?  Chocolate chips?













The fresh peas in my garden!!
I just picked this bowlful, but it won't last long!
And to think it all started last fall when I planted some seeds.  I ignored and neglected them all winter.  And then in March the fun began!   And I've been sneaking out there as often as possible to feed my addiction!

3 comments:

Karen said...

that is a great addiction. I really am addicted to chocolate chips so I wish my addiction was a little healthier

Rebecca said...

do you eat the pods and all?

MaryAnn said...

Love it! And I love them, too. Hurray for diary free peas to snack on!