Friday, April 2, 2010

The Fake House!

It seems like everyone in our family gets their "fake house" ready when company is coming.  Josh and Andrea are on their way here and I am getting my "fake house" ready!
They think I always keep a supply of Webkinz on hand,
That we have toys and games out all the time:
We always have a jigsaw puzzle set up:
And these are the books we read:



We bought some new things just for ourselves:


And we always have lots of treats and ice cream on hand:



The American Girl dolls are always out ready to play with:

And we always have some crafts ready to work on at our table:
The "Fake House" is ready!!!!!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

You fake house looks like a lot more fun than my fake house. I want to come and play too. I better not let my girls see this one.

Karen said...

wow, I love that fake house. It's any granchild's dream house