What a lovely name for a town!
(Sorry about this again, but I need to post some photos of our short getaway to Carmel. I don't want to forget it as you never know when you will need some positive memories to keep you going!)
I enjoyed the clouds on the way there and the way back. We've been having so many wonderful cloud displays lately.
We stayed at the La Playa Hotel--a historic hotel full of so much charm it was oozing. Built in 1905 by a husband as a mansion for his bride, the daughter of the Ghirardelli chocolate family. Here is the entrance:
A view of the back:
and the back entrance:
A view to the room we were in:
Two views out our window. Yup, that's the ocean just two blocks away:
And I loved the flowers!
A quick walk and there was the beautiful beach:
I had fun watching the surfers:
Thanks for letting me record my memory!














No comments:
Post a Comment