Saturday, December 5, 2009

You Can Ignore This...

...if you are tired of hearing about our trips. But I needed to upload these pictures so I could slurp them easily into my journal/scrapbook book. There will be a new post soon.
We spent a couple of days in Monterey while Dan attended the League's annual Financial Management Seminar.
We stayed at the Portola Plaza Hotel near the Wharf. The plaza is decorated for Christmas. We had one of those rooms on the upper floor.


The Lobby was also decorated for Christmas!


I love seeing these adobes from the 1800's. They are part of a State Park next to the hotel and in between the hotel and the wharf.

Looking out on Monterey Bay:

One night we got to eat in a fancy restaurant on Cannery Row.

The next night we went to see this movie. It was great!
Heading down the wharf. We could hear the sea lions in our hotel room.

One of these days I am going to buy something from this store. I have a secret love of pirates!

And I love to see all the Monterey pines in the area!


Thanks for your patience!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM VERY GLAD TO RECEIVE ANY AND ALL TRAVEL PICTURES SO PLEASE KEEP SENDING THEM..............dad......

Sara said...

I love reading about your trips and goings-on!