Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Festive!

I was looking around my house yesterday and feeling so happy to see all of the festive decorations. Then I remembered something my friend told me recently. She had her house all decorated shortly after Thanksgiving. She said it had not taken very long because the previous year she had photographed everything, so it was just a matter of checking the pictures and setting things in place. With digital cameras that is easy to do these days, so I decided to take a walk around my house with my camera. Here are just a few of the things I like:

We received this beautiful poinsettia as a gift. I love having them around at Christmastime!



I bought this fresh wreath at Costco and then added some embellishments I got at Michaels. I like how it turned out!


My display window!

Got these gold trees for my living room this year:

And of course the Christmas tree!


I bought these for the sisters I visit teach and kept one for myself:



Still doing some crocheting. I made these bells with holly for the tree in my bedroom:






And I have my snowman families in the family room and spilling over into the kitchen!






Merry Christmoose!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Everything looks great. I need you to come decorate my house next year.

Andrea said...

Ditto!