I work with four other women in the Stake Relief Society. They each have two children. We are all about the same age so they are grandmas or almost grandmas. But I have to say I feel a little funny around them when they talk about their grandchildren. One has four and one has five and they think that is amazing and can't imagine having many more. Last night I announced that our 18th grandchild was born; it's more than they can comprehend. So I mainly just keep quiet and let them enjoy talking about their little darlings. I know who has the cutest, smartest, most amazing grandchildren!
I decided I had to have a theme for my garden (sorry, it's an obsession I have--having a theme for everything--drives people crazy). So it was quite natural to somehow have my grandchildren be part of the the theme. I love cute little bunnies, so now I have Mamma bunnies and Baby bunnies running through my garden!
Here is Mama Heidi and her four:
Mama Andrea is leading five bunnies through the tomatoes (there really are five there, just hard to see):
Mama Amanda's bunnies are following her through the flowers:
Mamma Suzie is running with her brood on the slope:

Mama MaryAnn is hopping with her three through the pumpkins and cucumbers:
And I didn't leave out Sara. She's still basking in the glow of the wedding!


3 comments:
Is this some kind of a hint?
Not at all! Just wanted everyone to feel included. Of course, I did leave all the Dads out!
That's adorable!
Post a Comment