Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Wishing Mike and Becky a wonderful day and a wonderful year ahead!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, in the "current" picture, I look just the same, who is that old guy next to me?

Katie said...

Thanks for the post about my parents.
The pictures were fun, I hope you don't mind that I linked your post to my post about them.

I've been meaning to thank you for your blog. It is great. I love how you have helped keep the extended family connected. It is wonderful, and a lot of fun.

Karen said...

Happy Anniversary to the best parents ever!

Annette said...

Those tuxes are wild!

Kathy said...

I remember that day quite well....I couldn't wait for your reception to end so Jody and I could skip out and go to the Stake Youth Dance!! But nooooooo, Mom and Dad made us hang around and visit with relatives! What was the big deal? It was just another sisters' wedding!!

And PS....LOVE THE DRESS!!!

Sally said...

I love looking at pictures of when they were younger!