Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fun On A Saturday Afternoon!

It's fun to hang out at Grandpa and Grandma's on a Saturday afternoon. You get to eat lunch outside on the patio and watch Grandpa mow the lawn. And then you can check out the new scooter:



Later, you can play Play Dough beauty salon and cut the hair on farm animals:




Then Grandpa will probably need to wash the car and he'll need your help:


Or you can help Grandma get out the Easter decorations:


Either way you'll have a great time!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm jealous! Mostly of the beautful weather. They're predicting more snow today for us!
I knew we should've moved to California.

Amanda said...

Is that the sun I see? And short sleeves outside? Count me in! I'm with Andrea, maybe we should move to California.

Karen said...

That does sound like a fun saturday afternoon and I too am jealous of the gorgeous weather!

Annette said...

Those grandkids are tooo cute! What fun you and Dan are having with those little ones.

Kathryn said...

We got some stickers from you. I want to play with my mommy and daddy and Amelia and Daniel on Saturday. I love to play with my whole family.