Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Best Christmas Present!

Can you guess what has been one of my all time favorite Christmas gifts to have received?



We have been visiting grandchildren this month of September, and I have been posting all of my pictures of them. Even though we didn't visit Darryl and Amanda in Ukraine, I feel like I am in a lot of touch with them through our Webcam! What a great Christmas gift that was that we received from them last year!! Here is a picture of Kathryn on her birthday talking to me and showing me the stickers she got in her birthday card from us.

We have really enjoyed visiting with all the members of their family through the Webcam and sharing in part of their lives. It seems like they are right next door! Today Kathryn showed me all the leaves she has been collecting. She showed them to me one at a time! Sorry we weren't able to visit you in person, but this has been wonderful!

Even though I didn't take these pictures, I was able to get them off of flickr and thought they were adorable!












1 comment:

Amanda said...

Are you blogging at 4am again? We're so glad you like the webcam, we love it, too.