Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

In honor of my own birthday, I decided to tag myself with my own made up tag!

(I saw the idea of a picture tag on another blog.)

Here are ten questions that must each be answered with a picture!

Name:

Janis

This is a famous singer, Janis Paige, from the 40's. My Mom liked the name and the spelling.
(Check out http://www.howmanyofme.com/ There are 51,836 people with the first name of Janis (434,505 with the first name of Janice), 231,736 people with the last name of Harrison. And there are 39 people with the name Janis Harrison!


Where were you born?




Where did you grow up?


What was your high school mascot?



The Dons

What do you like to do in your spare time?

Where is one place you would like to visit that you have never been to before?




Egypt

What is a favorite birthday cake?



German Chocolate


What are some favorite party games?



What do you remember getting for your birthday when you were young?


School clothes

What Olympic sport do you think you would have a chance of medaling in with enough practice?




Archery


If you wish me a Happy Birthday in the comments, I will give you

the next time I see you!

14 comments:

John said...

Happy Birthday.

John said...

See that my name isn't very common. Only 3800 people.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mom! I'm glad to hear that archery set I got you will come in handy. I like the name website, only 27 Josh Harrisons, but 505 Joshua Harrisons.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Are those chocolate hugs and kisses, or real ones? I've done the name thing before. Melanchuk is not common enough to be on it! So maybe I am the only one! It said if there are too few, they don't post the number for privacy reasons.

Heidi said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! There's only 12 people with my exact name. I thought I'd seen all the tag games on blogs but I haven't seen this picture one. It was fun to learn about you through pictures. Hopefully you got german chocolate cake at the wedding reception.

MaryAnn said...

Happy Birthday! I love the picture tag idea. That is really cool.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Grandma. I'm really excited because school starts tommorow.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Grandma! I got a new Webkinz on Friday, it's a pink poodle.

Suzie said...

Happy Birthday! There are only 3 people named Suzie Harrison but 168 people named Suzanne Harrison.

Karen said...

Oh yummy! Your blog is great for winning prizes. Happy Happy Birthday!!!! And I wish you many many more

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday! I love the spelling of your name. I also love hugs and kisses! Chocolate and otherwise!

Annette said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday cuz! I love your blog.

Jeff said...

You should tag some people.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! I love you.