Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Congrats!


Today Dan was honored at the League of California Cities with a little party at the end of the workday for his 35 years with the League. He started working there in August of 1973!


The early years:


What we often saw at the end of his workday:


A photo from Western City magazine:


And recently:

Congrats on a VERY successful career!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Way to go, Dad. That's a lot of work!

MaryAnn said...

Looks like all that hard work took the color out of his hair. I wish we could do like they do on "It's a Wonderful Life" with the League and see where it would be if it hadn't been for Pop.

Heidi said...

Yea for Dad! Thanks for all your hard work. I took a picture of Charles on his first day of work for this very purpose in the future. I'm not allowed to use it until his retirement party.

Anonymous said...

35 years and people are still asking, "Now what is it Dad does at work?"