I told Dan there was only one thing I wanted for my birthday (besides peace and happiness). I wanted to go to Sea Ranch! I didn't think it would be possible as Dan no longer has much contact with Clark. I started looking up some other rental homes but they were all booked for this time of the year. What a surprise when he came home from work recently and told me that he had talked to Clark and set up some days to stay at his home later this month!
I am continuing to work on scanning our old pictures and found some recently from a Sea Ranch trip in 2000. I thought it would be fun to share a few:

+of+image0000005A.jpg)



+of+image0000015A.jpg)


3 comments:
I didn't remember you got pictures of a whale. Oh wait, that's Charles. (that's from Charles)
I don't remember the story on the picture. Do tell.
What a fun surprise. I hope you guys have a great time!
Dan was reaching for a sea anenome and he fell in!
Post a Comment