Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm Suffering!

I'm miserable! I am suffering from the dreaded PGWS! I putter around a silent house not bumping into any toys or needing to clear up any craft or play dough projects. I don't hear any big wheels or scooters racing around our track. There is no splashing in the wading pools. There is no bingo, bubbles or bedtime stories. There are no parks, pizza or potty breaks. There are no crumbs on the floor or wet towels on the patio. There are no giggles or hugs. There are no grandchildren! Post Grandchild Withdrawal Syndrome is taking its toll on me. As part of my recovery, I have posted some photos. I did get a short time with Hannah and Joshua on Tuesday which helped relieve some of the symptoms. It's going to take a lot of therapy with no chance for a complete recovery!



















7 comments:

Heidi said...

I'd be happy to send them back!

Amanda said...

Or can I come by myself and enjoy the clean, quiet house?

Heidi said...

I love your sand toys, Grandma! Love, Courtney

Heidi said...

I liked playing in the swimming pool at your house. Love, Elizabeth

Andrea said...

I was thinking the same thing!
(or just that I wished we lived closer)

Andrea said...

My comment was in response to Heidi's....just so you know I wasn't wanting to play with sand toys or swim in the pool. But Amanda's idea sounds pretty good as well.

Karen said...

Looks like you had so much fun with your family. Those are some great pictures and fun memories!