Friday, December 6, 2019

It's Not Old, It's Vintage!

I love my crocheted Christmas carolers.  
I made them over 40 years ago!
Recently as I was setting them up, I put the tree to one side and thought it might look nice if there was a tree on the other side that matched it.  I didn't have the pattern anymore but I wondered if I might find it online.  I searched and searched trying different words and phrases.
Finally, I typed in "Vintage Crocheted  Christmas tree pattern."
Voila!
I downloaded the pattern and
I'm hard at work making another one.
I love this definition of "vintage": "having an enduring appeal; high quality; classic."
I may be old but I'm trying to be vintage!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I love those! Did someone already write their name on them? �� Elizabeth regularly wears Charles’ high school t-shirts because vintage T-shirt’s are cool.