I had such a nice Mother's Day!
It was wonderful to hear from everyone.
I was watching old home movies my Dad took and I was able to capture this picture of my Mom.
I believe it was in 1959.
I have loved thinking about her a little extra the past few weeks.
We had a nice time at MaryAnn's home on Sunday!
The kids had a little program for us.
Jacob made a power point:
Lily showed us how she can prepare presents:
David drew this fox:
Joshua played the flute, a song from Les Mis:
Hannah played the piano, a song they sing each night at Girls Camp:
They all recited a quote from President Nelson from the last conference.
It was quite long and they all knew it well!
Hannah made a delicous cake:
I so appreciated the other cards, emails, performances and video calls!
3 John 1:4: "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth."
A sister at the temple gave me a small copy of this painting by artist, Katie Garner.
From the artist: "Woman" portrays two of the most important mothers who ever lived. Eve, the mother of us all, and Mary, the mother of the one who saved us all."

No comments:
Post a Comment