Guest blogger:
Penny wrote about a recent trip to the Houston area!
"I went to Texas and it was so fun. I went to a Gator farm and I got to hold a baby alligator. But its mouth was taped closed so it didn't bite me. And I got to go to the gift shop and I got to buy a necklace. It had an owl on it. But first we had a tour and we got to feed the alligators little colored pellets. I got to ride in a boat to see if we could find any alligators. Then, we went to the restaurant and I couldn't finish my hamburger because it was way too big. I was there with my friends, the Bensons. It was really, really fun.
We went to the beach with our cousins Evelyn and Olivia. I liked to build sand castles. and Olivia found a cool shell. It had a crab in it. We built a home for it."
Any other grandkids want to blog about their summer fun?




No comments:
Post a Comment