We enjoyed our visit to the NICU today and a chance to spend some time with our newest grandson!
The family of seven!
It has been heartbreaking that I have visited three of our grandchildren in a NICU.
But then I think of the alternative...and it is truly amazing all they can do for these babies.
Even for Caleb there was a medicine that kept him alive for a while so we could all spend time with him. And as Darryl said: The doctors and especially the nurses are so kind, gentle and loving. The nurse today said: I am anxious to find out his name so I can use it when I talk to him!




2 comments:
Thank you for these pictures! I have loved reading updates as well!! I was so touched looking at these pictures. I can't imagine some of the heartache they must be feeling but I was more feeling what angels their whole family looks like in their family picture of 7. All 6 of them just looking at and in awe of sweet baby m who just joined their family! I can't imagine the feeling of just wanting to scoop him up and taking him home with them! We pray for them and our thoughts are with them!!
Love seeing the family pictures, too!
Congrats to the Melanchuk Family.
New babies are always extra special.
Amanda looks beautiful, esp. after just giving birth.
Glad to see Darryl looking well with no neck brace!
I appreciate the updates too, and continue to keep the Melanchuk family in our prayers.
Got to the temple Fri. and put Baby Melanchuk on the temple roll! He's in good hands!
Post a Comment