Sunday, March 3, 2013

Twin Blessings!

I feel lucky that I was able to be at the blessings of Jacob and Lily today!
They received beautiful blessings.
 Lily was blessed to be strong and healthy, with a strong faith in her Savior, and with the gift of charity, a temple sealing and with a special desire to be a mother. She will be an example to all her friends and family.
Jacob was blessed to grow up with a firm testimony, a desire to study the scriptures and to obtain the Melchizedek priesthood, to be ready when called to serve, to have a kind heart and to reach out to those who struggle.  He will be worthy to be sealed in the temple and will stand as a beacon to those around him.


2 comments:

Karen said...

Beautiful pictures!! So fun to see!!

Kathy said...

That is a beautiful family picture! I'm so glad you could share this special day with them.