Thursday, March 7, 2013

Living Close!

I feel lucky to live close so that I have been able to help with the twins and spend time with them as they grow.
Jacob was awake a lot while I was there today:
Lily slept most of the time and is just waking up:
I also get to spend a lot of time with David.
He is so much fun!
MaryAnn commented to me that in the past when she needed to take a baby out during a Sunday meeting, she was sad to miss the meeting but happy to run into friends who were also out in the hall with their babies.
This past Sunday, she was sad to miss the meeting but happy to run into BRIAN who was also out in the hall with a baby!

MaryAnn has this cool front pack or BabyBjorn that holds twins!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Cute story! I think about them a lot!

Kathy said...

Cute story fom church! I think about MaryAnne a bunch so I love these little updates.