I had a Nativity Set in my living room all arranged so it looked nice on the table: Wisemen on one side and Shepherds on the other--very artistic I might say.
I had grandchildren here one day right before Christmas.
As I walked passed my Nativity here is what I saw:
I quickly put it back the way I had it.
A short time later, here is what I saw again:
I'm a little slow. But now I get it!
"Out of the mouths of babes..."
A nicely arranged nativity is nice and might help people to have a better opinion of my decorating ability but our main focus every day should be on our Savior and especially on this Sabbath Day during this Christmas season we should be "crowding around" to give worship to Him.
I'll leave the Nativity set this way. It's a good reminder of what is most important!

No comments:
Post a Comment