Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Game!


Name That Christmas Tune!
I love to play games.  This is a fun one!
See if you can figure out which song each of these drawings represents.
(Answers will appear in the comments later in the day.)



4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great little puzzle. I think I've got them all but number 18 is very difficult. I can't wait to come back and see the answers later. Merry Christmas!

Janis said...

Answers:
1. Jingle Bells
2. Walking in a Winter Wonderland
3. Santa Claus is Coming to Town
4. Joy to the World
5. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
6. O, Come All Ye Faithful (Old Faithful)
7. White Christmas
8. O Christmas Tree
9. What Child Is This?
10. We Three Kings
11. Deck the Halls (deck of cards)
12. I Saw Three Ships
13. O Holy Night (Knight)
14. The First Noel
15. Away in a Manger (weigh)
16. The 12 Days of Christmas
17. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
18. All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth (awl, wish bone)
19. Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire
20. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
21. Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!
22. Silent Night (knight)
23. O, Little Town of Bethlehem
24. Silver Bells (Lone Ranger on his horse, Silver)


Unknown said...

I had Feliz Navidad for #6 and I thought 18 might be We Wish you a Merry Christmas. Such fun! Good find Mrs. Harrison. Away in a Manger was difficult also then I had an a-ha! moment.

Heidi said...

Elizabeth and I just did it. We got all but 18 and 24 and we got 20 wrong. Thanks for sharing.