Sunday, June 3, 2012

Indexing Update!

It's been two months now since I started indexing for the 1940  U.S. Census. 
 I have reached all of my goals so far and am working on my next one.  

#1: Index at least one batch from every state: Fulfilled with a trade of Delaware for District of Columbia

#2: Index at least one batch for the state of California every day in May: Fulfilled with 39 batches done for the state of California and that state is now complete

#3 Index at least 5 batches for every state that was left starting at the beginning of May: Fulfilled with 5 or more batches done in 31 states  (I have done a total of 242 batches!)

#4 Index 10,000 names in the 1940 U. S. Census: Not fulfilled but I have indexed 9,680 names so far. 
 8 more batches and I will reach my goal!

It has been fun having this special project to focus on!





No comments: