Along with Indexing I started another hobby in April. It's taking me a lot longer to feel comfortable with this hobby since I haven't really done it for 40 years. There was a short period that I rode bikes in the morning with Amanda (remember the CCC parking lot and the Mayhew Hill?) but that has been about it. We have miles and miles of beautiful trails within minutes of our home and since it is already one of Dan's hobbies, I thought it would be fun to try it. These photos were taken with my ipod but at least they give an idea.
Dan rode his bike home from downtown and met me at this bench on a trail near our home. Here he comes!
After riding more than 24 miles, he was willing to ride a few more miles with me further along the trail. This part of the trail crosses quite a few bridges and is very scenic.
(I keep meaning to count all the bridges, but I'm always too busy concentrating--maybe when I get better at it!)
It was a beautiful evening with my best friend!




No comments:
Post a Comment