Sunday, September 25, 2011

More Delay!

Courtney came home from the hospital Wednesday night.  Then came some busy days with Heidi and Charles trying to work on getting the insulin doses right and building up Courtney's strength.  I was all set to go home on Saturday taking in a couple of soccer games before I left.
Courtney woke up with a horrible headache and then she started throwing up.  Off to the emergency room where they gave her an IV.  But even after a couple of hours she was not perking up. They admitted her to the hospital and ran some tests.   Hmmmm?  The doctor was puzzled. 
I heard from Heidi this morning.  Courtney is feeling much better.  They think it was a migraine headache.  Those are all the classic symptoms.  So they should be able to come home sometime today.   Here is a photo Heidi sent me. 
She does look better!  

2 comments:

Karen said...

I have been thinking about Courtney all day today! I'm glad she is feeling better. Those darn migraine headaches. No sweet little girl deserves one of those after all she has been through. Your whole family continues to be in our prayers.

Annette said...

What a sweetheart. She's a cutie.