We had a fabulous time in Boston! What a beautiful city with so much history, and it was easy to walk to most places. In just a few days we felt very at home. I ventured out by myself several times. Here are some of our highlights:
Took a tour of the USS Constitution
Dan had fun taking photos at Bunker Hill
We took a Harbor Cruise
Went past this quite a few times
I walked over here every day while Dan was in meetings: Boston Public Garden
One evening this professional guide walked us along the Freedom Trail
Here's the trail!
Faneuil Hall with...
...Sam Adams out in front.
We also passed Fenway Park several times
I couldn't get enough of these old burying grounds; there are several in the heart of downtown; pilgrims and patriots are buried in them
We walked through the exclusive Beacon Hill neighborhood
The new State House: Completed in 1798
The Old State House is now a museum; I love how it is sitting there in the middle of the city
And last but not least on our way out of Boston:

1 comment:
Oh what a full trip you had. Did you miss seeing anything? Thanks for sharing your adventure.
Did you stop in for some water at Cheers? Or a session at the temple?
Post a Comment