Tuesday, February 2, 2010

More Than Just Baby Stuff!

There was lots more going on in Kansas besides fussing over the new baby!
I got to stay in this decorated room:

Courtney is very good at writing stories. Here she is reading some of them to us:

Sarah is lots of fun! I got to take her to her gymnastics class one morning:




Elizabeth is very good at difficult jigsaw puzzles and playing board games:
One morning it was very quiet upstairs so I didn't think the girls were awake. I went up to get started on breakfast and found all three girls busily making these snowmen under Courtney's supervision:

We had a fun Family Home Evening with Sarah conducting the music with Stop and Go signs:

Courtney read us a book about Baptism and then jumped up at the end to make her point that she is excited to get baptized:

Lots of crafting going on:




And I got to see a little of Jeff's family. Here is Penny who is walking everywhere:


Peter loves his Daddy:
The whole family loves their rock band jam sessions:
There was lots of dancing at the McClellan household. (I'll be posting some videos). Elizabeth especially liked pretending that she was ice skating:

Here are the Big Finish poses after two of the dancing/skating shows:

And the last day there was some fun outside in the snow!

No comments: