Oh my goodness I can't believe how little we all are! So fun to look at.
I don't remember that trip, and I was pretty old. I do have great memories with my cousins growing up though.
Fun picture, Thanks for sharing.I recognize Grandpa's arm.
Hey, where am I? I had to check the date. I was already gone to BYU. Looks like I missed a fun outing.
What do you mean 1992? Wasn't that just yesterday?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my goodness I can't believe how little we all are! So fun to look at.
I don't remember that trip, and I was pretty old. I do have great memories with my cousins growing up though.
Fun picture, Thanks for sharing.
I recognize Grandpa's arm.
Hey, where am I? I had to check the date. I was already gone to BYU. Looks like I missed a fun outing.
What do you mean 1992? Wasn't that just yesterday?
Post a Comment