Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Birthday, Heidi!

Some special birthday memories!
3 years old:

6 years old:


She got her first bicycle that year!

11 years old: The traditional Baskin-Robbins cake!

Sweet sixteen!




I've always admired Heidi's musical talent! She started early with her Aunt Kathy:

October 1979

1980: Also a view of the living room on Cronwell Drive:

Primary Talent Show: September 1982

She played the violin and took organ lessons at BYU.

She is also an excellent singer and enjoys participating in the ward choir.

Thanks for sharing your many talents over the years! Have a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday!!! from Aunt Becky
I can hardly wait to see what you post today . . . what is Charles cooking up for you today?

Kathy said...

I was thinking about Heidi all day yesterday, even before I saw this blog. I remember the day she was born....I was in the 7th grade and everyone thought I was so cool because I was an AUNT!