We had a very pleasant Christmas day.
We heard about the phone call with Julia!
Hannah made us a CD of her playing some Christmas songs on the piano.
We got a new puzzle!
We heard about the Melanchuk's Shepherd's supper among the calves.
And we talked to them about what they all got for Christmas.
We also talked to other family members.
We also talked to other family members.
The McClellan girls!
Bethany and Aubrey celebrate Christmas in Canada!
A few days later at Lake Louise.
The Perrys came over and each brought two of their favorite gifts.
Lily liked her makeup set!
I got everything I wanted for Christmas! I told Dan I wanted a back scratcher for when he wasn't available and a few gift cards--his choice.
Voila!
We had a nice roast beef dinner with temple favors at each place.
Ice cream snowballs to decorate for dessert!
Merry Christmas 2018!


No comments:
Post a Comment