Saturday, September 16, 2017

Saturday 9/16 in Florida!

This is what we did today - helping out around the stake. Darryl went early in the morning and we came later to bring lunch and work.
From Amelia: Hi Grandma!  We got power back and went and helped people somewhere else in Florida,. I got a walking stick that's really thick and Michael got a staff. I love you.  I have a million ant and mosquito bites.  Bye!
(message include many emojis!)
More from Amanda:
Tomorrow we will have regular church but after Sacrament meeting the men and youth will go on work crews. Darryl is actually presiding at church (he's executive secretary)- - the bishopric and other presidents have gone to Ft Meyers to help for the weekend.  So he will stay at church.

Nathaniel is giving the scripture in primary!

Power still out at the homes by the ranch office.

No comments: