Dan had just gotten back from a bike ride this afternoon when he checked his email. He received the following message and photo from our Temple President:
"Hello President Harrison. Look who I just saw at the temple! Boy oh boy, what a sweet family I met at the temple just now! See attached photo:
President Papa was outside helping his grandson ride a scooter when he saw this cute family and engaged them in conversation. It didn't take long for them to make a connection to the two of us. It was so nice of him to take this picture and send it to us! We didn't realize the Perrys were up a the temple doing an FHE activity at about 4:30 p.m.
I texted to MaryAnn: Any chance you could stop by? We have enough food for dinner.
And she answered: Sure! We'd love to see you and we like food too!
It was great hosting our first patio dinner of the season with this great family!!

1 comment:
What a great family picture! They should frame that. And a great story too.
Post a Comment