Sunday, May 1, 2016

Super Mom, Part 3!

Here's a Mom we love who's active in lots of different things.
Suzie has many talents and many friends!
And she's smart too!  Look at this:
She is amazing at Church callings!
 "Last January I challenged my primary class (10-11 year olds) to read the Book of Mormon. They chose a candy mountain and a yoyo for their prize. (They probably meant a mountain of candy but they got this instead.)" 
And she always has a good attitude about things:
 "So this happened. We had a fun time cleaning it up this morning. That's not sarcastic. We actually did have a pretty fun time."

She is also good at all kinds of sewing and crafts:
Crocheted monsters
What adorable kids!
She and Sam built this bookshelf!

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

Wow. I love all this stuff. I am definitely voting for Suzie for president!!