As part of my calling, I help members with Indexing. Our stake had an Indexing challenge for the month of February headed up by the Youth. This past Sunday for 2 hours many of our youth met at a home to work on Indexing!
I was very impressed with how many showed up and their willingness to do this work!
When the tables were full, they went to the couch!
I was mainly at the table with these girls. Although they are playing around right now with their phones, etc., they also concentrated and worked for most of the time. I just thought of taking a picture when it was almost over.
Dan and I have been trying to aid in the effort as well. He has indexed over 500 names, and I have indexed over 2,900 names this month. I think it's fun and interesting and brings a spiritual feeling!




No comments:
Post a Comment