Heidi sent me this photo of Elizabeth right before the 5th Grade Recognition Night!
The next day we talked on Facetime and I took some screen shots.
I think she was the star of the evening!
Here are some of her awards. Best Citizen: 4 boys and 4 girls were chosen, a boy and a girl from each class.
Honor choir and she even sang a short solo during the program!
A reading award for achieving a high reading goal!
One of 7 participants in the Quiz Bowl!
And then she played a piano solo for us that she will be performing in the school talent show!
Sarah played the piano for us too. She was also selected to perform in the school talent show!
Camille was so excited because yesterday she got to go to Kindergarten for 1 1/2 hours. She told us all about it!
They got to ride on the school bus, have a snack, sing songs, make a craft and lots more! She can't wait for the next school year to start!
Courtney has been very busy as the school year finishes up. Here is what she wrote me about one week:
I had to do science notes, science essay, Europe project, Bridge, Human Body Systems, Titanic wax museum, Secret Sphere, and a geometry test, and study guide, and I only have 8 classes! Plus she got to hear Elder Jeffrey R. Holland last night at a special youth fireside!


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
What beautiful, talented girls!
Post a Comment