Thursday, April 23, 2015

She Made It!

Wow!  Julia must have been excited when she went online and saw her name on the list of those who had made it into Madrigals!  She just auditioned last Friday.
Madrigals 2015-2016 School Year! (just part of the list)
Name
Section
Alex Allen
Sr
Soprano
Lisa Vogel
Sr
Sop II/Alto
Elizabeth Budd
Sr
Sop/Sop II
Kiana Hao
Sr
Soprano II
Julia Harrison
Jr
Soprano II
Madison Monson
Sr
Soprano
Mary Flanagan
Sr
Soprano
Natasha Hartvigsen
Sr
Soprano
Here is what she had to say about it:
"Madrigals is the highest choir at Clearfield. It has a reputation as a great choir and performs at a lot of events. This year they performed for the First Presidency and the Quorum of the Twelve! I'm super excited to be able to sing a lot of challenging and beautiful music."
We have had the chance to watch her perform a few times.  This was back in 2008:
Congratulations to our beautiful and talented granddaughter!

3 comments:

MaryAnn said...

This sounds so awesome. Congratulations Julia! I hope I get a chance sometime to hear her sing.

Katie said...

Congrats Julia, So exciting!
What an neat opportunity and honor.

Kathy said...

This is very exciting news! it sounds like such an honor! I want to hear more about the music and concerts! Julia is very cute.