February is off to a good start!
Here is our Folsom Lake a few weeks ago (picture on top) and the lake when it is normally full (picture on bottom)
We have been praying hard for rain since 2013 broke records for lack of rainfall. And we had none in January until the 29th.
This weekend we have been having a good rainstorm!
Retirement dream: Take piano lessons and he has been practicing faithfully every day!
This was Josh before his surgery. He is doing well and wishes he could be up using this machine! More answers to prayers!


2 comments:
That first picture of Folsom Lake just shocked me! I had no idea it had gotten that bad. And I'm so happy Dan is learning to play the piano! I hear duets in your future. And Josh looks great and as far as I know, the surgery went well. February will be a wonderful month!
That last comment was actually from Kathy. :)
Post a Comment