Monday, July 29, 2013

I Can't Wait Until I'm Eight!

This is a big year in our family!  
Four granddaughters will be baptized between August and December!
Here are some pictures of the four girls: 
Eleanor, Kathryn, Katie and Hannah
2006:
2008:
2010:
2012:
We are excited to participate in all of their baptisms!
We are proud of each one!!

P.S. A week ago Sunday I got pulled into Primary because a teacher did not show up.  I was happy to help and especially glad I had brought my Bendaroos.  After talking about temples I gave each of the kids some Bendaroos and asked them to make a temple with them.  I was so impressed with what some of them came up with:

1 comment:

Sara said...

What lovely girls! Congratulations to all of you!

Bendaroos are awesome! We had a bunch of kids playing with the ones you gave us on Sunday.