Thursday, October 4, 2012

Are You Ready?

There are many things that one can do to get ready for General Conference!

But along with the most important one of spiritual preparation,
we are getting ready with our 15 snacks!  
This was an idea we tried last April (here) and we have been excited about doing it again in October.  We have had fun these last couple of days planning out which snacks to repeat and which to replace.  
The best part of the fun is wondering in what order you will get to have the snacks.
Tomorrow I will randomly staple a photo to a snack and we'll see what happens over the weekend!


Prepare Your Family for General Conference

25 of Your Amazing Conference Traditions

http://www.theredheadedhostess.com/teach/general-conference-teach/monday-question-what-do-you-do-for-general-conference/


1 comment:

Katie said...

I was about to go to the grocery store and remembered your idea from last year. I went to your blog to search for this post and walaa here it is.
Thank you, I'm excited to try it!