I am looking forward to General Conference. I sure have been seeing a lot of fun things for kids to do related to Conference. Wow! Back in the day, we had to go to the church for each session. Various combinations of kids and parents would attend. They got a tablet, a pencil and some gum. And they were allowed to go out for unlimited drinks of water. That was about as exciting as it got.
But now there are General Conference workbooks, bingo games, activity stations, fun buckets and on and on. One cute idea I saw was to attach the picture of one of the 15 members of the First Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve to a snack or activity. Then when that person speaks, you get to partake. Why should kids get to have all that fun?
So Dan and I are going to share in the fun. I have randomly attached pictures to 15 snacks. Let 's get this show on the road!
President Packer and chips and salsa, Elder Scott and M&M's, Elder Andersen and some nice juicy grapes and when Elder Nelson gets up to speak, I'm making us each a smoothie!


4 comments:
Wow! That sounds fun! I wish I was watching General Conference at your home!
Can I come watch Conf. at your house, pretty pleeeeze?
Can I come watch Conf. at your house, pretty pleeeeze?
Loved it. Can't complain that we missed President Monson's talk. Peas and carrots cannot compete with chips and salsa!
Post a Comment