Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11 Randomness!

Today we babysat some of our granchildren and took them to the park. 
Then to make this special day fun we had a snack at 11 minutes past 11:00 on 11/11/11!

 When Brian and MaryAnn returned we accompanied them on an errand to the Verizon store.  Here is how we kept the kids busy for
the very long time it always takes at that place:
Has everyone been noticing that we can see Jupiter right now?  Look just to the right of the moon!
And to keep this post even more random, here is a picture of the centerpieces from our Relief Society "Holiday" dinner:
Apples, pumpkins and Christmas ornaments and greenery.  Our ward doesn't like to have a dinner in December when "everyone is too busy" so they have it in November.  There were lighted Christmas trees all around with big pumpkins by them.  It was all very nice but I miss the Christmasy feeling of December. 
But I do love seeing these little birds out my window!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

What kind of bird is that? And I'm not used to seeing pumpkins next to Christmas evergreens! We had a Root Beer toast at 11 AM, taking 11 sips! My kids say, "Mom, you celebrate everything!". And I say, why not??