Still sorting through all the photos, and then we took 100 more at Capitol Reef National Park yesterday! While you wait, here is the reason it is so hard to choose a few pictures to post:
Dan is a great photographer!
While he worked at getting good shots, I took pictures of him!
You'll have to keep waiting to see all the wonderful things
he photographed!
Here's a peek!
6 comments:
Janis is a great photographer too! It is going to beat those shots of Dan!
Oh I loved these shots of Dan taking pictures. They really tell the story. Can't wait to see what he got!
He is a perfect replica of his Dad,
starting with the way he takes pictures.
I loved them all! Thanks for sharing them with me.
Love, Mom Harrison
Reminds me of Reid!
Super Cute. Love this idea mom!
Looks like the secret to good photography is to bend over or put yourself in otherwise uncomfortable positions. That must be my problem. I just stand up and snap.
Post a Comment