Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sleepless in Seattle!

Wow! How do parents get any sleep????
Darryl and Amanda have three little ones each 20 months apart. It is very hard getting enough sleep each night let alone keeping up with them all day long!
I'm glad I could be there to help a little.
Here are some highlights of my recent visit:

Family Home Evening Activity:


Joy School:







Seattle Children's Museum:






The park in between rain storms:



Dancing shows:

Daniel loves his new skill: walking!
And reading lots of stories! We read this one a lot--mostly because I thought it was SO funny. It's the Mr. Monk of the animal world!
Hope you get some sleep--probably in about 20 years!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I like my new dresses. Thank you for giving my dresses to me. My dresses are so cute on me. I like to twirl around in my purple fancy dress. I love you, Grandma!