I decided some people might think I lead a fairy tale life since I tend to post about the good things going on in my life. But rest assured that no one is exempt from trials! In random order here are some of the miserable things that happened in October!
BYU lost their big, big football game to TCU!
This came on in my car almost two weeks ago, and I have been very worried about it. Been trying to find a time to get my car in. It turned out to be very minor.

Chipped a tooth and had to make a trip to the dentist!

Been stressing all month about a stake Relief Society leadership meeting which was held on the 27th! Been stressing about lots of other things as well!



1 comment:
Well it wouldn't be October without a few "falling leaves", but glad you got to mix it with some fun things, too. How is the tooth and how was the RS activity?
Post a Comment