Friday the 13th, 1981 was one of the luckiest and best days of my life!
Happy Birthday to a wonderful daughter, wife, mother and friend!
Enjoy some photos of MaryAnn through the years!
January 1982: 10 months
April 1984: 2 years
Fall 1986: Kindergarten 5 years old
1991: 10 years old
9th Grade







2 comments:
Happy Birthday Marz! I remember that day well, too. We were so happy you finally decided to come. And I was happy to have Grandma visiting. Hope you have a good day!
Thanks Mom! I think that ? picture was Junior High. I am wearing a hand me down shirt that you have a picture of Amanda wearing in her birthday pictures, so maybe we can figure out how old she was when she wore it to know how old I was when I did. I always did love shopping in the boxes!
Post a Comment