Saturday, February 23, 2008

Happy Half-Birthday To Me!


I don't know why, but I always remember my half birthday!

So in honor of the occasion, here is half a post:

(See if you can guess what the other half of this true post would say!)



One day last week Dan had to leave work early so he could

He has to do this every year and it takes over 3 hours.

I finally received that package from my Dad with all the

The bishop came over and called me to be

I won't be sustained still for another week or two because

We enjoyed our first Blockbuster by Mail movie which was

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading half of your

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Dad got his yearly golf game in, hope the weather was nice.
All those old expired prescriptions from your Dad will come in handy, prescription drugs are so expensive these days.
Congratulations on your new calling. You'll make a great bishop, after President Monson reveals that women can hold the priesthood in a couple weeks.
I'm sure you enjoyed watching Ace Ventura Pet Detective, I know you've been dying to see it.

Anonymous said...

happy hal

Amanda said...

We have some funny people in our family. I'm really not as funny as I profess, so I'll try some real guesses.

Dad did some sort of yard work or medical test for 3 hours. Grandpa sent some pictures? Mom is called as Sunday School teacher. I think you watched "Meet the Robinsons".

MaryAnn said...

I'm guessing that Pop had to go around and do the facility checks on all the buildings in the stake and Grandpa Ricks sent you a package with all the books he has borrowed from you.

Heidi said...

That was an awesome post but I hope you'll post the 2nd half soon. Sorry I'm behind in my blog reading so I didn't get wish you a happy-half birthday in time. Josh & Andrea's comment is great too.

School's getting out 2 hours early again today because of the latest storm coming...